You are currently viewing FilipinaVisa.Com (Christian Filipina Visa) Review is it Legit?

FilipinaVisa.Com (Christian Filipina Visa) Review is it Legit?

Have you finally met you’re forever and you’re ready to take her home with you? For many folks the visa process can be daunting so they choose to have a visa service do the work for them.

If you found your Filipina forever through then chances are they recommended FilipinaVisa to you. That shouldn’t surprise anyone since the same guy owns both companies. So, is legit?

Here’s a snapshot of their Better Business Bureau profile

Read their whole BBB Profile

While they have no customer complaints they don’t have any reviews either. That being said if someone felt screwed over by them I don’t see why they wouldn’t have taken the time to write a complaint or bad review against them.

If you’re at this point where you’re researching visa options then you already know that the k-1 fiancee visa is the best option to get your bride to America easily and quickly. This is what they specialize in.

How to get a K-1 Fiancee Visa

On the surface getting a K-1 fiancee visa doesn’t seem that difficult.

  1. You file a petition with USCIS
  2. She files a petition at the US Embassy or Consulate
  3. You go in for an interview
  4. She goes in for an interview separately and
    VOILA!! Your bride to be is with you in the USA

Well not quite…

The First Step: Filing the Petition

  • You, the U.S. citizen sponsor, must file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), with the USCIS office that serves the area where you live. See Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) for information on where to file the petition. Further information is available on the USCIS website under Fiancé(e) VisasNote: Form I-129F cannot be filed at a U.S. Embassy, Consulate, or USCIS office abroad.
  • After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will give you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The Second Step: Applying for a Visa

The NVC will mail you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview.

Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants may apply for K-2 visas. Separate applications must be submitted for each K visa applicant, and each K visa applicant must pay the visa application fee.

Required Documentation

You, the foreign-citizen fiancé(e), (and eligible children applying for K-2 visas) will be required to bring the following forms and documents to the visa interview:

  • Completed Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. You (and any eligible children applying for K-2 visas) must: (1) complete Form DS-160 and (2) print the DS-160 confirmation page to bring to your interview. 
  • A passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the U.S. (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).
  • Divorce or death certificate(s) of any previous spouse(s) for both you and the U.S. citizen sponsor
  • Police certificates from your present country of residence and all countries where you have lived for six months or more since age 16 (Police certificates are also required for accompanying children age 16 or older)
  • Medical examination (vaccinations are optional, see below)
  • Evidence of financial support (Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, may be requested)
  • Two (2) 2×2 photographs. See the required photo format explained in Photograph Requirements
  • Evidence of relationship with your U.S. citizen fiancé(e)
  • Payment of fees, as explained below

Note: The consular officer may ask for additional information, such as photographs and other proof that the relationship with your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) is genuine. Documents in foreign languages, other than the language of the country in which the application takes place, should be translated. Applicants should take to the visa interview clear, legible photocopies of civil documents and translations, such as birth and divorce certificates. Original documents and translations will be returned.


Review Additional U.S. Embassy/Consulate-Specific Instructions

There may be additional instructions for collecting documentation needed for your K visa interview. Review U.S. Embassy/Consulate-Specific Instructions here, to learn what additional requirements there are, if any.

Medical Examination and Vaccination Requirements

In preparing for the interview, applicants will need to schedule and complete a medical examination. Before the issuance of an immigrant or K visa, every applicant, regardless of age, must undergo a medical examination which must be performed by an authorized panel physician. You will be provided instructions regarding medical examinations from the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you will apply for your visa, including information on authorized panel physicians. See Medical Examination for more information, including a list of panel physicians by country, and frequently asked questions.

K visa applicants are encouraged to get the vaccinations required under U.S. immigration law for immigrant visa applicants.  Although such vaccinations are not required for K visa issuance, they will be required when adjusting status to that of legal permanent resident following your marriage. Applicants are therefore encouraged to fulfill these vaccination requirements at the time of the medical examination. See Vaccination Requirements for IV Applicants for the list of required vaccinations and additional information.

Proof of Financial Support and Affidavit of Support Forms

During the visa interview, applicants will be required to present evidence to the consular officer that they will not become a public charge in the United States. You may present evidence that you are able to financially support yourself or that your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) is able to provide support. The Consular Officer may request that a Form I-134, Affidavit of Support be submitted by the U.S. citizen fiancé(e).

The U.S. citizen fiancé(e) will need to submit Form I-864 to USCIS with the application for adjustment of status to that of legal permanent resident following the marriage.

Do the Same Income Requirements Apply to Form I-134 as Apply to Form I-864?

No. The 125 percent of the federal poverty guideline minimum income requirement, the most recent year’s tax return, and other requirements only apply when Form I-864 is needed. Applicants presenting Form I-134 will need to show that their U.S. sponsor’s income is 100 percent of the federal poverty guideline.


Fees are charged for the following services: 

  • Filing an Alien Fiancé(e) Petition, Form I-129F
  • Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee, Form DS-160 (required for each K visa applicant)
  • Medical examination (required for each K visa applicant; costs vary from post to post)
  • Other costs may include translation and photocopying charges, fees for getting the documents required for the visa application (such as passport, police certificates, birth certificates, etc.), and travel expenses to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an interview. Costs vary from country to country and case to case.
  • Filing Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

For current fees for Department of State, see Fees for Visa Services. For current fees for USCIS, see Check Filing Fees on the USCIS website.


Things you should know before using them or any visa preparation service

There are a few things that you should know prior to using or any visa preparation service for that matter.

  • No visa agency can guarantee results. It’s ultimately up to Uncle Sam if your lover gets to come or not
  • No visa agency can make the government work faster. When they say slogans like ‘get your visa faster’ what they mean is that they will check your documents and make sure they are free from errors that could delay the process and to prepare for any potential hangups
  • If you don’t meet the income requirements then chances are high your petition will be denied. This is one of the top reasons for k-1 visa denials so don’t believe any agency that says they can flub the numbers to get you approved. In fact, that might be considered immigration fraud which is punishable with up to a $250,000 fine and 10 years in prison.

The process can take anywhere from 6 months to 3 years and involves over 100 pages of paperwork. One mistake could derail your application for months or indefinitely. Yikes! This is why many people choose to have a service do the leg work for them and guide them through the process.

I’ve seen many many different dating sites and Christian Filipina is the vanguard of Filipina online dating with over 1000 success stories. You can read my full review of Christian Filipina here. For that reason, I can confidently recommend you check Filipina Visa out yourself to see if they are right for you.

Gabriel & Co. fine jewelry
FREE Filipina Dating Guide

Subscribe to my email list and you'll get my FREE Dating Filipinas Beginners Guide + something extra

We respect your privacy.

Cameron W

My name is Cameron and I started this blog To help those who are looking for love and need to defend themselves.

Leave a Reply