You may be miles away from a working outlet when crap! Your cell phone’s battery is dead! This is what makes the PowerCard USB Charger a must-have survival tool. This power-packed charger is no bigger than a credit card so you can take it with you on the go and make sure you have a reliable backup power supply when you need one. If you or a loved one is ever stuck, stranded, or otherwise in need of emergency services, then a dead cell phone battery could literally make the difference between life or death.
As a world traveler, I understand the importance of having a power bank with me at all times. The problem is I’m also quite forgetful. I always leave my power bank in my other bag or I just don’t feel like having an extra paperweight in my pocket nor have to carry a big. I was looking for a solution and the Survival Frog Power Card Charger was it.
The smaller the better. The Survival Frog Power Card is something that I can put in my wallet meaning I’ll always have it with me without even thinking about it. It’s small enough to fit in my wallet because I don’t pack my wallet with cards not carry large amounts of cash. Those whose wallets are bursting at the seams probably wouldn’t have much luck getting it in there.
My power bank came in a basic white box with the power bank itself and two USB cables, that’s it. There were no instructions or anything else. This is how they are able to keep the price down. Check the current price.
This is one of the main reasons I bought mine through Clickbank. With them, you get an automatic no-questions-asked 60-day money back warranty. This ensures if there’s a problem and the manufacturer won’t rectify the situation I can return the product through an automated process. The manufacturer also offers a 3-year limited warranty as well. That being said I’ve never had a problem with my power card.
Survival Power Card Pros
- This is a great little thing to have in case you ever run out of battery in your phone
- It also works on flashlights, tablets, or almost anything that can accept a USB cord
- It charges very quickly due to its 5v-1a power transfer mechanism
- The Power Card is also compatible with solar chargers
- High-quality metal construction
- Surprisingly light weight
Survival Power Card Cons
This wouldn’t be a fair review if I didn’t talk about some of the cons now would it?
- The main problem I have with it is the indicator lights are really small and quite frankly are difficult to see.
- Another is that it’s only 2,200 milli amp hours (mAh). That’s about the same energy capacity as a AA battery. Meaning, don’t expect to get more than 1.5 to 2 full charges tops. Once you use it, you need to recharge it before you forget.
The pros of this thing far outweigh the cons. If you are looking for a mini-power bank that will be there whenever you need it then the Survival Frog Power Card is probably the right choice for you.